Well here I am on time with Week 3 😀 However… I did change it up from the original on the list… So we are a little simpler then original planned.
I made this one super simple and easy for you guys to toss together! I made my own gravy out of the juices left from the pulled pork and I did share that with you below but its not necessary… a package of gravy mix and some water is all you need really!
Pulled Pork Poutine
- Cooked Pulled Pork
- Bag of Frozen French fries
- 1 bag Cheese Curds
- 1 package of Beef Gravy or Make your own *recipe below*
- Green onions
- Follow the instructions on cooking your French fries *oven, Air fryer*
- Follow Gravy instructions while the fries are baking
- Once Fries are ready, plate and cover in cheese curds
- Then smoother in gravy
- Then top with cooked pulled pork
- Garnish with green onions
Makes 3 big poutines or 6-8 mini’s
EXTRA RECIPE – Pulled Pork
- 1 can root beer
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 pork Tenderloin
- Crock pot on high
- Dump ingredients and in 10 hours pull it apart and eat!
EXTRA RECIPE – Homemade Gravy
- Left over Juice from Pulled Pork
- 1 cup Beef stock
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1.2 tsp butter
- Add pulled pork juice and beef stock in a sauce pan with butter on medium high
- Let come to a boil then add in cornstarch and stir until thick
Printable Recipe below
Enjoy week 3 Gang!
Next week… Crispy Chicken Sliders… with my Dill pickle coleslaw …. I am already drooling
Unreal good you guys! this is a winner for sure!
see you next week!