NFL 2019/2020 Season
Chili Cheese Dogs (in a Blanket)
Week 15 is here!! So the next to last few posts are gonna be pretty brief. I have surgery this week on my right hand so I have worked on these ahead of time so that we can still make all 17 weeks! Here is this weeks recipe for the best chili cheese dogs 🙂
Here are the Roster details for this weeks Line up!
- 1 package Hot dogs (10 dogs)
- 2 ½ – 3 cups Chili (I used my leftover Tight end chili)
- 2 ½ tubes of Crescent rolls (4 in each)
- 1 ½ – 2 cups shredded Mild Cheddar cheese
- I cup Sour cream
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup chopped Chives
- Preheat oven as directed on crescent roll package – 375 degrees
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper
- Cook hot dogs in a water bath (follow directions on package)
- Unroll the crescent rolls and divide into individual sections
- Sprinkle each roll with cheese
- Place a hot dog on the long edge on top of the cheese
- Spoon 2-3 tbsp of chili on top of the hot dog
- Roll from hot dog end to pointed end until you have a little crescent rolled hot dog
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes (until golden brown)
- Rest for about 5 minutes
- Mix Sour Cream, garlic powder, and chives together for a dipping sauce
- Plate and enjoy!
ok so this recipe leaves you with 2 crescent rolls leftover as you have 12 rolls and 10 hot dogs… fill em with chilli and cheese or roll em up and leave them for breakfast the next morning with coffee!
Everything needs a dip!
. Sour Cream . Garlic powder . Chives .
Printable Recipe Below