NFL 2019/2020 Season
Tight End Chilli (3 Meat)
Happy Sunday Football Fans! Hope everyone had a good weekend, I am nursing a sore shoulder and some bad hands today, so I am going to make this short and sweet today!
Chilli is one of the most common football eats!
This is my version of a meaty delicious Chilli!
Here are the Roster details for this weeks Line up!
- 1 package ground beef cooked (1 lb ish)
- 1 package ground pork cooked (1 lb ish)
- 1 package ground mild sausage (1 lb ish)
- Salt & pepper
- 2 large green peppers diced
- ½ red pepper diced
- ½ Spanish onion diced
- 5 fat cloves of garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper diced finely (seeds & veins removed if you don’t want it hot)
- 1 tsp crushed bay leaves
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- ¼ to ½ tsp red pepper flakes (depends on how hot you want)
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- ¾ of can tomato paste
- 2 cans (284 ml) of sliced mushrooms
- 2 Cans (540 ml) kidney Beans
- 1 can (796ml) crushed tomatoes
- 3 cans (680ml) tomato sauce
Add all ingredients to a crockpot and let it sit and cook for 10-12 hours (overnight)
- Green onions or Chives
- Cheese (mild or old)
- Tortilla chips
- Sour cream
- Fresh buns with butter
Printable Recipe Below
Week 13 – December 1
I had a good week last week, I think ! was 11-3…hoping for another good week I am rolling in 3-0 so fingers crossed!
Hint at this weeks picks…
Go Pats Go! (as always) but I am welcoming back Andy Dalton so I am hoping the Bangels can pull out a little win today 1-11 would be a nice change LOL. here’s to hopin’!