Happy Thursday Friends… its September 13th today, and it certainly felt like a Friday the 13th… and to top this sour Thursday… it is now Snowing here in Calgary AB!
So I feel like this is the PERFECT day to post this House warming Dish!
Literally, the oven goes on for the cook and the warmth!
This chicken is quick and easy, and only has 5 ingredients to it!
Here is what you need:
- Chicken Breasts salt and peppered
- Pesto (homemade if you want, or store-bought jarred)
- Smoked Black Forest Ham
- Parmesan cheese
Here is what you do:
- Clean chicken and salt and pepper
- slice the chicken (careful not to go all the way through)
- Tip: take 2 chopsticks and place them on the sides of the chicken, cut down until the knife hits the chopsticks, you won’t go all the way through the chicken
- cover in pesto and get into the slices
- roll the ham and place in between the slices
- cover with cheese – stuffing into the slices as you put it on
- bake in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes, switch from bake to broil for the last 10 minutes if you want more baked and bubble cheese
This is a “Full Moon/superstitious” Thursday quick and easy dinner that will make the day worth it because… it is so flippin’ DELIC!! This goes nicely with a quick caesar salad or if your a carb fan… pesto and parm pasta!