This one makes me proud.
My Insanely delicious Burger recipe.
Here is what you need:
- 1 packages Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 3 cloves fresh garlic – finely chopping or grated
- Fat Pinch garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp ea. Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Smoked BBQ sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- Sliced Cheese ( Jalapeno Havarti i had left over – but whatever you want)
- Sliced Tomato
- Red Onion
- Thick cut Maple Bacon
- Jalapenos garlic aioli
- Fresh Hamburger Buns
But really… its your burger…
Top’er how ever you want!
Here’s what to Do:
- Meat goes into large bowl
- add your Spices, BBQ sauce, W sauce and fresh garlic
- ready to get your hands dirty = mix it all up with your hands …
- rest in fridge for 20 minutes
- pat out and mark your meat into 4 fatties or 6 regular equal amounts with your hand
- form your patty (tip make the middle smaller then the outsides – your burger cooks evenly
- bbq your burger how you like – but i like my burger medium so I cook it at higher temp and for less time…
Top your Burger and enjoy!!!
Tip: I Froze the rest of my burgers…
Parchment paper cut down to cover
your burger and stack ’em and freeze ’em
in cling wrap and a freezer bag.
Easy dinner to pull out when those
summer nights get crazy hot.
….. go spicy and pickle some jalapenos and do a guac burger ….. or do a Swiss and mushroom burger …. anyway you burger it …. this burger is insane.
Now that’s a bite!!