Ugh! My computer decided to get sick so I am sorry for the delay on posting Anything! I am currently sitting in the cell phone lot waiting for my sister at the airport so I am on my phone!
However I have been cooking just not posting! So here’s a little side dish I made to go with dinner!
This dish is super easy and will go with just about anything!
Here is what you need:
- 1 tbsp black truffle oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 small potatoes cut into chunkcs
- 10 brussel sprouts cut into halves
- salt & pepper
- grated garlic
- Sprinkle of fresh parmesan cheese
Here is what to do:
- add black truffle oil and butter to a medium high pan until butter melts
- add potatoes and brussel sprouts
- add garlic and salt and pepper
- let the potatoes and brussel sprouts get good colour on their one side before turning
- About 12 – 15 minutes cooking time
- sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top as a finishing touch! A little… goes a long way!
Tip: BACON!!! Add Bacon or sausage
Black struggle oil is slightly expensive that bottle I have was $55 buckaroos! But It is delicious and worth the cost and it will last a while as you don’t need a lot of it to get that beautiful flavour of a black truffle! Trust me- so worth it!