Popsicles are the summer go to for those Warm days! They are fun to eat and they keep us cool! These popsicles are 4 ingredients and are so creamy and tasty but still feel very light!
Here is what you need:
- 1 cup – 1 1/2 cups Coconut Greek Yogurt
- 12 whole Frozen Strawberries – I let them sit out about 10 minutes or so before I blend them
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate chucks ( this is optional…. you can leave these out… but its a nice way to get that craving out of your system without over indulging)
- 1 tbsp of My Grandmothers Strawberry Jam ( add more strawberries if you don’t have Jam)
- Optional: For my fellow Boozy Popsicle fans – add in some Strawberry Vodka or Grand Mariner or instead of JAM above add in some Strawberry daiquiri mix with rum…. oh yah!) whatever you want to mix it with!!
In your blender or food processor I would break down your strawberries with the jam or alcohol and your chocolate first and then when you are happy with how chunky or smooth it is and then fold in your yogurt. You don’t want to blend it in – I like the swirl effect!
Now toss em in your molds stick in some sticks and wait for them to freeze.
I’d wait at least 2-3 hours before pulling them out to enjoy!
TIP: I pull all my popsicles out and lay them down on plastic wrap and then fold it over and create like a little cover. Then I accordion style wrap up the popsicles and put them in a freezer storage bag and when I am ready to each one i just cut the plastic wrap between the 2 and pull off the plastic wrap!
Its easy and fast and no hassle waiting for the mold to loosen up. PLUS your molds are free to use for a second flavour!! or one boozy and one non boozy…. just make sure you mark your bags with whats in what!!
Don’t want your kids getting your boozy ones and you getting the kiddy ones…