I LOVE PIZZA!
I could eat Pizza, Every day, All day,
I could spell Pizza before I could Walk! My Parents would Spell it when they talked about having P-I-Z-Z-A for Dinner…. so I wouldn’t catch on!
But oh… I caught on.. and out smarted them!!
My little eyes would Light up! Pizza Night was my favourite… and if I got to top my own… OMG…. Life could not get any better! Seriously… I was not kidding – I am the 5th Ninja Turtle… I need Pizza!!!
These are simple and easy quick night pizzas that taste Fresh and delicious and are ready in 15 minutes!! Its a personal sized pizza which you can easily let the Kids design their own! I would also do this for a Pizza Party! Make a Toppings station and lay everything out and people can make their own pop it in the oven and enjoy!
These are 2 recipes I love to make because they are so tasty and 1 I only just made last night but has become my new favourite that i will be making again!
The best part about a pizza is its a blank canvas and you get to be the artist and make it exactly how you want it. You will never order another pizza again!
The Margaritas Pizza
- Garlic Naan Bread (or any pizza crust you desire – make your own if you want)
- Garlic Butter the base (trust me…. its so delicious)
- My Marinara sauce (recipe also on the website – go get it!)
- Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Basil – Whole Leaves + a few chopped up or grounded in a herb grinder for garnish)
- Cocktail Tomatoes cut into slices
The Fancy Dancy Pizza
- Garlic Naan Bread
- Garlic Butter the base
- Creamy Parmesan Dressing (from the Friends Salad recipe… yep its a salad dressing that just got put down as a sauce… so good!)
- Crispy Bacon (I just broke it into pieces)
- Sautéed Asparagus in a frying pan with garlic butter
- Sliced Red Pepper (slight sweetness added to the Pizza)
- Mozzarella & Gouda mix (I did mozza on the bottom and Gouda on the top – whatever you fancy though – mix it up!)
- Black Pepper sprinkle on top after cooked
- Honey & Garlic Oil Drizzle for after its out of the oven as a garnish
- Mix Honey, Oil and Fresh Garlic until its runny and drizzle on the pizza… a little goes a long way so don’t soak it in drizzle)
The Anyway you want it Pizza
- Garlic Naan Bread
- My Marinara Sauce (again – go get this recipe… multi-use recipes with it!)
- Medium Cheddar Slices (NOT PROCESSED CHEESE… get the real deal)
- Pepperoni slices (I made a layer under the cheese and over the cheese… but i like Pepperoni!)
- Red Onion chopped to your liking
- Green Pepper again chopped to your liking
- Monterey Jack Cheese (Shredded)
But lets me real… Ham and Pineapple would be sick or add Olives or Tomatoes or whatever the heck you wish! If I had mushrooms I would have put them on here too… really this is my go to pizza… I like pepperoni and veggies when I order it so why not make it the same… it was way better then any Pizza place I would have ordered it from!
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. I like to crank the broil on for the last minute to just put a little heated pressure on your toppings to give them a nice crisp taste!
Try this one out and send me your Pizza Night!!