Dinner just got real!
This Thai Chicken Dinner is outragously flavour packed!
I won’t even talk about this one…. I will just let you get to making it!
It truly speaks for itself.
Here is what you need:
- 3 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 chicken large breast cut into medium chunks
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (white or cremini)
- 1 green pepper cut into strips or chunks whatever you want
- 1 red pepper cut into strips or chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped Green onions
- 1/4 cup + garnish Chopped Peanuts
- 1 package Rice Sticks (vermicelli noodles or egg noodles would work too)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 150ml can of Coconut milk
- 1/ 2 lime + Garnish
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro (really add this to your taste)
Mix together sauce:
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce (or SoyA sauce for the other way to say it)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 or 2 fat cloves of garlic (I used one that was as big as 2)
- 1 tsp chili paste (buy a big jar – you can use this in anything.. chili, burgers, bbq sauces, taco sauces, chinese food…. anything!!!….and its cheap!)
- 1 tbsp or so of fresh grated ginger
What to do:
- mix the sauce and cut up your veggies & chicken and herbs
- turn a pot on and start to boil water for your noodles
- In a medium high pan cook your chicken in 2 tbsp sesame oil until browned – remove from the pan
- in the same pan add 1 tbsp sesame oil and the mushrooms, get them browned on both sides – turn the pan down to medium heat and add your peppers and lime juice – mix it all up!
- in a sauce pan on medium high heat – add coconut milk and cornstartch – whisk until it starts to boil -turn off the pan and add in the mixed sauce you have premade and stir
- add your chicken back into your pan with peppers and pour in your coconut thai sauce mix well
- Drop your noodles into the boiling water (Rice sticks or vermicelli take 3-4 minutes. Egg Noodles take 2-3 minutes)
- once the noodles are cooked, drop them into your pan, mix well
- turn off the heat and add in your green onions, cilantro and peanuts, mix well
- Garnish with more green onions and cilantro and a lime wedge and serve
One Comment Add yours
Reblogged this on mamabatesmotel.